- Name for organization: HAE Finland
- About 70 members at 1 Jan 2021
- Name of approved HAE treatments:
Fun or interesting things about Finland
- There are 168,000 lakes in Finland.
- In Finland, if somebody is your acquaintance, it’s enough (and polite, too) to say hello and continue on your way.
- Finland and Denmark have consistently topped the The World Happiness Report.
What positive changes have happened for people with HAE, in your country, from 2012 to now?
During the past 10 years many HAE medications have been approved and made available in Finland.
What is the biggest achievement for people with HAE, in your country, from 2012 to now?
The Finland HAE organization (Suomen HAE yhdistys ry) was founded in 2008.
What is the resource, event or activity that you are most proud of organizing for people with HAE in your country, from 2012 to now?
We are very proud that we have been able to organize events here in Finland every year. Some events have been local and some events have had people from different parts of Finland.
What support/ resources have you used from HAEi? What has HAEi helped you to achieve?
HAEi has given their support to our organization. HAEi has given a talk about their work at our meeting here in Finland.
Your Next Step… What do you want to achieve for people with HAE in your country by 2030?
During the coming years we in HAE Finland hope that we will get more information to our members about HAE. We believe that there is a lot to be achieved by bringing HAE people together.
Visit one of our HAEi Member Country
Click on the icon in the region of the country you want to know more about